CARLSTADT SEWERAGE AUTHORITY
Request for Qualifications
The Carlstadt Sewerage Authority (hereafter "Authority") is soliciting Qualification Statements from interested persons and/or firms for the provision of professional services listed below. Through a Request for Qualifications (hereafter ÒRFQÓ) process, persons and/or firms interested in assisting the Authority with the provision of such services must prepare and submit a Qualification Statement in accordance with the procedure and schedule in the RFQs. The Authority will review the Qualification Statements only from those persons or firms that submit a Qualification Statement that includes substantially all of the information required to be included as described (in the sole judgment of the Authority).
The Authority will consider proposals only from (a) person(s) and/or firm(s) that (a) possess(es) the professional, financial and administrative capabilities to provide the proposed services, and (b) agrees and meets the terms and conditions determined by the Authority that provide the greatest benefit to the successful operation of the Authority.
The selection of Qualified Respondents is not subject to the provisions of the Local Public Contracts Law, N.J.S.A. 40A:11-1 et seq. The selection shall be made pursuant to the fair and open process set forth in N.J.S.A. 19:44A-20.4 et seq. The Authority has structured a procurement process that seeks to obtain the desired results, while establishing a competitive process, to assure that each person and/or firm is provided an equal opportunity to submit a Qualification Statement in response to the RFQ.
Proposals will be evaluated by the Members of the Carlstadt Sewerage Authority on the following non-exclusive criteria, including but not limited to: (a) knowledge, experience and reputation in the field; (b) knowledge of the particular needs of the Authority including its various departments, personnel, employees, projects and needs; (c) past work history and services; (d) availability to accommodate any required meetings of the Authority; (e) and any other factors determined by the Members of the Carlstadt Sewerage Authority to be in the best interest of the Authority.
Qualification Statements must be submitted to and be received by, Mr. Brian Curreri, Executive Director, Carlstadt Sewerage Authority, 429 Hackensack Street, Carlstadt, NJ 07072 on or before 11:00 a.m. on February 21st, 2019 at which time they will be opened in the Office of the Executive Director. Qualification Statements will not be accepted by facsimile transmission or e-mail.
SUBJECT TO THE WITHIN NOTICE:
(please click link of position to which you wish to respond for requirements and instructions)
1. RFQ Attorney for the Carlstadt Sewerage Authority
2. RFQ Auditor for the Carlstadt Sewerage Authority
3. RFQ Engineer for the Carlstadt Sewerage Authority
4. RFQ C-3 Operator for the Carlstadt Sewerage Authority
5. RFQ Risk Manager for the Carlstadt Sewerage Authority
The instructions for Qualification Statements are also filed in the Office of Mr. Brian Curreri, Executive Director, Carlstadt Sewerage Authority, 429 Hackensack Street, Carlstadt, NJ 07072 and may be inspected by prospective respondents during regular business hours.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO RFQ
Upon submission of a Qualification Statement in response to this RFQ, the Respondent acknowledges and consents to the following conditions relative to the submission, review, and consideration of its Qualification Statement.
1. This document is an RFQ and does not constitute an RFP.
2. This RFQ does not commit the Authority to issue an RFP.
3. The Authority reserves the right to select qualified contractors in their sole discretion, which shall be exercised in accordance with their sole judgment as to the public interest.
4. The Authority reserves the right (in its sole judgment) to reject for any reason any and all responses and components thereof and to eliminate any and all Respondents responding to this RFQ from further consideration for these procurements.
5. The Authority may request respondents to send representatives to the Authority for interviews.
© Carlstadt Sewerage Authority 2019
posted by Nicholas Rivera webmaster